Job Title: Workday HCM Solution Architect
Job Location: Remote
Salary: $ 100-$110 per hour
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri, 40 hrs./week
Job Description: Workday HCM Solution Architect
Candidates should have broad Workday product knowledge with deep implementation expertise, which will enable him/her to guide the overall design (through the Architect phase) of the application through the sales process and supporting the transition to the delivery team for a successful implementation.
- In depth knowledge of Workday methodology and Tenant Management
- Identify business critical Workday new features released (R1 & R2 releases) and demo the same to the HRIS & Business teams.
- Provide end to end solution and design details during Architect Sessions.
- Accurately estimate effort and resources required to complete projects as related to areas of expertise
- Provide input on project staffing based on requirements
- Mentor and guide more junior colleagues like testing teams for generating SIT(E2E) and UAT test scripts
- Support the transition of the Project Implementation to Support Teams.
- Work with Project Management teams and guide them to identify milestones and deliverables.
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ Years of end-to-end Workday HCM implementation experience including Core HCM, Benefits, Recruiting, Advance Compensation, Talent Management, Absence Management and US Payroll.
- 5 + Years of experience in Integrations across the enterprise (SNOW, SAP, Beeline, Benefit vendors & ADP)
- Ability to work in diverse, fast-paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to identify and analyze areas of risk and develop plans to minimize
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, presenting to a room of senior stakeholders is second nature to you
- Workday Core HCM or Workday Core HR Pro certification.