Job Title: SAP Payroll Consultant
Job Location: Remote
Salary: $ 65/hour
Duration: Long term
Job Type: Fulltime, W2, C2H, 1099
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri 40 hrs. work week
- Work in a Business As Usual (BAU) environment, leading change requests (CRs), enhancements and payroll related projects
- Evaluating, implementing, and testing BSI Tax Factory updates (TUBs), LCPs, SPs for tax updates and regulatory enhancements
- Assist in year-end activities, setup tax forms (e.g. W2 forms), and facilitate year end reporting.
- To be a part of AS IS & TO BE discussions, identifying the requirements & convert those into user stories/Functional design documents, working with the developer teams from other vendors to have them build end to end solutions, system testing/integration testing, etc.
- Analyze new business requirements and changes to existing functionalities (small and medium size projects)
- Maintain and support the specific SAP Payroll solutions towards Key Users (2nd & 3rd Line support)
- Document user requirements (URS)
- Translate the user requirements into functional and technical design, application configuration and testing scenarios.
Documenting all aspects of the system (e.g. URS, process flows, functional specifications, technical design, application configuration, test scenarios, etc.) according to internal procedures