Job Title: Project Manager
Job Location: Remote
Salary: $ 45-50/hour
Duration: Long term
Job Type: Fulltime, W2
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri 40 hrs. work week
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Managing customer satisfaction within the project transition period.
- Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- ERP project oversight.
Project Manager Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree or master's degree in a related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Experience as a construction project manager, IT project manager, or ERP project manager.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Understanding of ERP implementation.
- Experience overseeing a construction project.
- Budget management experience.
Must have great leadership qualities, good people skills, great communication skills.
Working With Us
The rewards at Sapta, both financial and personal, are excellent. You need to be capable of balancing creative insight with pragmatic industry understanding and technical knowledge. But that is not all. You should also demonstrate outstanding intelligence, ample common sense, and well-developed social competence. You will need to be a smart and well-rounded individual who possesses the drive and commitment to achieve lasting results.
Sapta is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability/handicapped, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other basis prohibited by law. Start your career here.
If you are interested, please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org