.Net full stack developer
AnyEdison, NJPosted on July 04,2023
- The management of the entire software development process, from conception to deployment.
- Updating and maintaining the software after deployment.
- Controlling the whole life cycle of the software and application development process.
- Overseeing and directing the evaluation, creation, and implementation of software.
- Directing the automated testing and giving management input as the project is being developed.
- Modifying existing programs and testing the modifications.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs and other coding issues.
- Writing effective APIs.
- Writing technical documentation.
- Working with data scientists to improve the functioning of the software.